After creating the girls Boho retreat |see HERE | the boys can’t be left out. The theme of sailing away with a furry friend, our Mr. Leo had to be in the boat ready to sail away on a boy adventure. So all aboard, let’s sail away together.
| you can create your sail away adventures and with a few pieces from my favs below |
| thank you once again to Hayley from wholehearted studio fabulous photographer |
With the theme of creating these Easter holidays, the girls and I wanted to share our DIY copper crown. We created two styles for the pee tee styling | see the tee pee post HERE |
| you will need |
1. measure your child’s head, add 2cms
2. straighten wire and cut with wire cutters, this is the base
3. form the crown base into a circle and twist ends together and set aside
4. straighten wire and cut 15cm, these are the small points | cut as many as you need pending on the size of your child’s head |
and cut x 1 30cm for the front point
5. place your finger in the middle of each piece and bend softly
6. at the end of each piece bend up trying to make them the same size | I used the cutters and held it very gently not to cut the wire |
7. for the larger point at the front, twirled wire around the pencil and leave enough to twist on the top point
8. attach each bottom to the base of the crown and pinch together softly | I used pliers |
9. you can add the points close together or space them apart
10. completed and styled ready for your princess
The girls have them hanging on their bedrooms walls and grab them down when they are playing in the tee pee
| styling and photography by Simone Barter – style.life.home with a big thanks to the girls for having fun with me on this one |
The Easter school holidays are in full swing, I wanted to get my girls DIY-ing and creating, really making a creative mess. With our first styling project in Miss L room the girls are excited to share some of our ideas with you, easy and simple little creations that you can do over the holidays.
Today with glitter all over my desk from Easter card making, I thought I would share our Boho tee pee. A little space for her to read and get away from her sister | yes, I laughed too | So with the linen cupboard pulled apart with all of Nanna’s table cloths and her favorite little things, we have styled this little boho retreat.
| you can create your boho tee pee and with pretty little things from below & a few pieces on my wish list too |
| thanks to Hayley from Wholehearted Studio for these beautiful images |
sometimes all we need is some visual goodness, here are some of my favs collected to inspire you for your style, life and home
| pinterest images via style.life.home boards | more HERE |
pretty picture day is created with a simple collection of vintage coloured bottles with soft tones from lilac to plum| I will let you in on a secret , you can hire these pretties and more from twig and grace, shhhh |
| styling and photography simone barter |
A reminder beautiful people that tickets are selling fast and I would hate for you to miss out. I look forward to seeing you all in Byron Bay in May.
Please don’t miss out, BOOK NOW !
After last weeks stylish black and white themed Easter ideas to steal, let’s look at Part 2 with a whimsical style for you to create in your Easter Celebrations. The theme is pastels with the added extra of layering and filling your whole table, also great to use for the kids Easter table styling.
If you missed Part 1 look HERE
Happy Easter Celebrations
| styling style.life.home & wholehearted studios, photography wholehearted studios |